1. The Promoter is Trap City whose registered office is at Oldenzaal, The Netherlands.
2. The contest is open to everyone except employees of Trap City.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
4. By entering this contest, entrant is indicating his/her consent to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. Entry for the contest and other details can be found via http://trapcity.net/contest
6. Multiple entries from the same person are allowed.
7. Any entrant submitting a logo proposal for the contest certifies that he/she is the designer. He/she also certifies that the logo does not infringe the rights of any third party and is not in violation of any copyright.
8. All Designs provided will remain the ownership of the original illustrator. If entrant’s design is selected as the winning design, entrant agrees to transfer such necessary copyrights as Trap City requires for any and all use or exploitation in perpetuity.
9. Closing date for entry will be July 28th. After this date no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The rules of the contest and how to enter are as follows:
a. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
b. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this contest.
c. Trap City will judge the designs and decide on the winner in max. seven (7) days after the contest ends.
d. The prize is as follows:
I. If there is a logo that is selected by Trap City and meets its set standards, a prize of $2500 will be granted to the entrant and used in any manner that Trap City deems fit.
II. If there is no logo that meets Trap City’s standards, Trap City will pick the best logo and reward the entrant a prize of $500 but will not use the logo publically.
III. In both cases the copyright of the final design will be transferred in perpetuity to the Promoter, Trap City.
IV. The prizes are as stated on these Terms and Conditions and no alternatives will be offered.
V. The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter in max. seven (7) days after the closing date.
12. After the winner is chosen, the Promoter will notify the winner on when, where, and how the prize will be delivered/transferred.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final with no other correspondence.
14. The winner agrees to the use of their names and image in any publicity material regarding their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Trap City and not to any other party.