- The promoter is Trap City whose registered office is at Oldenzaal, The Netherlands.
- The competition is open to everyone except employees of Trap City and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://trapcity.net/contest
- Multiple entries from the same person are allowed.
- Trap City will own 100% copyright on the logo/design/idea once it is submitted through the submission form.
- Closing date for entry will be […………………………..]. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Trap City will judge the designs and decide on the winner max 28 days after the competition ends. The design has to fit the Trap City brand in general, as a YouTube visualizer, on social media, merchandise etc.
- The prize is as follows:
– If there is a logo that meets Trap City’s set standards, the prize will be $2500 and the logo will be used by Trap City on all media platforms.
– If there is no logo that meets Trap City’s standards, the promotor will pick the best logo and reward the designer with a price of $500.
These prizes are as stated and no alternatives will be offered.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered/transfered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Trap City and not to any other party.